Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., a Illinois-based international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, has acquired Iowa-based Trissel Graham & Toole.
Established in 1896, Trissel Graham & Toole (TGT) offers risk management, property/casualty and employee benefit insurance services for our commercial and personal lines clients in the central US.
We specialize in placing coverages for the manufacturing, education, healthcare, construction, municipality, and transportation industries.
According to insurance broker, Mark Schwab, Robert Karll and their staff will continue to operate in their Davenport and Sterling, Illinois locations under the direction of Thomas Gallagher, Midwest regional manager of Gallagher's retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co, is an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, having operations in 16 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 100 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
Click here for more information.
Our Services Make Us Different!
Every insurance agency brags about their customer service. The difference is how YOU define customer service. TGT feels it is much more than renewing your policy and issuing auto ID cards. We provide you with access to
- OSHA mock walk-through with recommendations, 10 and 30 hour training programs and fine negotiation.
- Certified Work Compensation Advisors experienced in reviewing class codes and experience mod calculations, reducing mods, developing a customized approach to your situation and being your advocate.
- Human resource manager experienced in items from employee relations to policy development and benefit administration coaching to recruitment development.
- Claims management and TPA service to reduce your experience.
- Contract review for compliance with insurance programs.
- Building valuation to determine accurate building and contents values.
- Insurance training to keep your people up to speed and informed.
How do YOU define "Customer Service" and
are you receiving it so you are…
Reducing Your Risk and Enhancing Your Profitability.